Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education has released the notification for the MBBS exam and invited the JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 from the interested candidates. The exam is conducted for the admissions in MBBS courses every year to fill 200 undergraduate seats at JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal.
Interested candidates can start filling the JIPMER MBBS Online Application Forms and have to submit before the deadline 3rd May 2017. Candidates can find the JIPMER MBBS Online Registration link on their official web portal jipmer.edu.in.
As per the notification, the acceptability details for the JIPMER MBBS exam are as follows. The educational qualification of candidates must have passed 10+2/Intermediate in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as an elective subject. General category candidates have to acquire 50% marks, reserved category 40% and 45% for the physically challenged category.
All the applying candidates must acquire the age limit of not less than 17 years at the time of admission, and there is no upper limit mentioned in the notification. Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 1,200 for General, OBC and Rs. 1,000 for SC/ST along with transaction charges. The admission process will be closed on 30th September 2017.You can download JIMPER 2017 Prospectus below
How to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2017:
- Go to the official website jipmer.edu.in.
- On the homepage, click on JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 link.
- In the JIPMER 2017 Apply Online link, fill all the mandatory details in the provided fields.
- Attach mentioned documents and affix prescribed pixels of photograph and signature.
- After filling the details click on submit button.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Last date to submit application forms: 03.05.2017
- Exam date: 04.06.2017