Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has invited applications for admission into the Master of Design (M.Des) programme offered in Industrial Design, Communication Design, Animation Design, Interaction Design and Mobility and Vehicle Design at Industrial Design Centre (IDC), IIT Bombay for the session 2017. The registration procedure will begin from March 1 and will conclude on March 31.
The candidates should have acquired a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute.
The candidate selection will be based on the basis of their performance in the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted by the institute. The exam is slated for May 2.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates can apply through the official website, the link for which is iitb.ac.in
- Start date for availability of application forms: March 1
- Last date of submission of application: March 31
- Display of short-listed candidates for written test and interview: April 19
- Date of written test: May 2
- Date of interview: May 3 and May 4
- Date of declaration of results: May 17