The Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar has released an admission notification inviting applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for its full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Financial Management and Business Laws programme for the academic session 2017.
This programme aims to cater to the human capital requirements of Indian and multinational corporations, investment and banking houses, public sector undertakings, regulatory authorities and international organisations, etc.
The candidates interested in applying for this programme must be graduates from any recognised university or institute, with minimum qualification in/with commerce, management, law, arts, science and engineering (streams except fine arts), with at least 55 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA (50 per cent in case of the candidates belonging to scheduled caste (SC), scheduled tribe (ST) and persons with disability (PWD)/ differently abled (DA) category
Only those who have appeared for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 conducted by the IIMs are eligible to apply
Those appearing for the final year of Bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results may also apply
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the below mentioned criteria:
- CAT 2016 percentile score: 60 per cent
- Legal Aptitude Test: 15 per cent
- Group discussion and personal interview: 15 per cent
- Academic record and prior work experience: 10 per cent
How to apply:
The application form will be available from December 23.
- Soft copy of the duly filled application form can be submitted on March 31, 2017.
- Hard copy of the duly filled application form can be submitted on April 08, 2017.
- Legal Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted on June 13, 2017.
- Results will be declared on June 17, 2017.