Admission for the Academic Year 2017-18 started at MIT ART DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY
MITID Offers B.Des and M.Des Programmes in
- Industrial Design
- Product Design
- Transportation Design
- Interior Space & Furniture Design
- Retail Design
- User Experience Design
- Communication Design
- Graphic Design
- Animation Film Design
- Film & Video Design
- Fashion Design
- The Institute offers following programmes in Collaboration with University for the Creative Arts (UK)
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion promotion & Imaging
- MBA Fashion Management & Marketing
Bachelors Programmes (2+2 years)
- BA (Hons) Product Design (In collaboration with Middlesex University UK)
- BA (Hons) Design for Industry (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
- BA (Hons) Transportation Design (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
- BA (Hons) 3D Design (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
- BA (Hons) Motion Graphics & Animation (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
- Advance Diploma in Game Development (In collaboration with George Brown College Canada)
- BSc (Hons) Product Design and Technology ( In collaboration with Manchester Metropolitan University, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Design Engineering ( In collaboration with Manchester Metropolitan University, UK)
1.B. Des Programme: 10+2 from any stream.
(HSC, CBSE, ICSE, IB).
2.M. Des Programme: Graduate from any stream
APPLICATION FORM :
Application forms will be available in the month of October on the website. The candidate has to fill the online application form available on the website and submit a dully filled hard copy of the form at the institute address mentioned below preferably by speed post before due date along with all applicable self-attested documents and demand draft of ₹ 3000 /- in favour of “MIT ID PUNE” drawn on Pune branch as fees for Design Aptitude Test.
The Design Aptitude test fees can also be paid online while filling up of the form.
Last date for submission of application form is 31st January 2017.
Admission is on the basis of MITID method of selection, which extends beyond the students previous academic qualifications. The MITID Admission Committee systematically seeks evidence of the perception, attitude, aptitude, achievement and motivation essential for a challenging and satisfying design career. The objective of the tests and the interviews is to ascertain the above qualities.
The admission process is in two phases :
Phase - 1: MITID-DAT (Design Aptitude Test) conducted at various centres across the country.
MITID reserves its right to change or cancel any of these centres.
Based on scores obtained from MITID-DAT, shortlisted candidates will be called for second phase.
Phase – 2: Studio Test and Personal Interview at MITID campus in Pune.
The second phase of the admission procedure will consist of studio tests followed by personal interviews at Institute in Pune.
The list of shortlisted candidates for the Second Phase will be announced on MITID website.
No separate call letters will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. All those candidates called for the second phase are required to attend the studio tests and interview, which completes the process of selection. The Admission Committee decides the procedures, grades and weightage every year.
The norms for the selection are the sole prerogative of the Admission Committee and the decision of the Admission Committee and the Management in any of the matters concerning the admission process and selection will be final. Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the admission committee or its members, academic office bearers or management will lead to the automatic disqualification of the candidate(s)