The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun has released an admission notification inviting applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for its below mentioned programmes for the academic session 2017.
- Integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A.LL.B)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Law (BBA LLB)
- Bachelor of Commerce Bachelor of Law (BCom LLB)
- Bachelor of Technology Bachelor of Law (BTech LLB)
BA LLB (Hons)/BBA LLB (Hons)/BCom LLB (Hons): The candidates interested in applying for this programme must be holding 50 per cent marks in higher and senior secondary (class 10 and 12) and CLAT ranking up to 5000. Those with L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude test and will be invited directly for GD and interview.
BTech plus LLB (Hons): The candidates interested in applying for this programme must be holding 60 per cent marks in higher and senior secondary (class 10 and 12), minimum 60 per cent marks in PCM at Senior Secondary Level (class 12). Those with CLAT ranking up to 5000/L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES-EAT.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT)/ board merit /CLAT merit/L-SAT India merit followed by group discussion and interview.
How to apply:
The candidates are required to apply at the official website, www.upes.ac.in .
- The last date to register is May 03.
- UPESDAT will be conducted on May 13.
- Written test and interview will be conducted on November 6.