The Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU), Hamirpur for released the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET 2017) examination dates on the official website, the link for which is http://www.himtu.ac.in/
The HPCET 2017 will be held on May 13 and May 14.
The entrance examination is held for taking admission to Bachelor of Technology (BTech) direct entry, Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm), BPharm (Ayurveda), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Technology (MTech) and Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) programmes for the session 2017.
All the candidates are requested to apply latest by April 29.
- MCA/ MBA programmes: All the candidates interested in applying for this course need to possess a Bachelor's degree from a recognised institute/university with minimum 50 per cent .
- BTech programmes: Candidates should be intermediate (class 12) pass from a recognised institute/university with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical vocational subject.
- MTech programmes: Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree in Engineering Technology from any recognised university/institute with minimum 50 per cent.
- The entrance test for each program shall be conducted in single offline (pen and paper based test) mode
- All questions shall be objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with carry a choice of four answers. The candidate will have to choose one correct answer only
- Each correct answer fetches 2 (two) marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 0.5 mark. No marks shall be awarded for questions not attempted
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply online at himtu.ac.in
- Application forms will be available from March 2
- The last date for submission of completed application is April 29.
- For programmes except MBA/MCA: May 13
- MBA/MCA programmess: May 14