Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released an official notification of the Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology programmes (CEEB) 2017. The University has invited applications for admission to MTech Biotechnology programme, MSc Biotechnology programme and MSc (Agri) Biotechnology and MVSc programmes of study.The interested candidates can apply online latest by April 5.
Instructions before applying online:
- Before applying online, read the eligibility criteria and other instructions carefully
- The candidates must remember the password
- The candidates must read the declaration carefully before the final submission of online application form
- Upload scanned photograph (preferable width 150px and height 200px) and signature in JPG format (size should be between 20-50 KB)
- The statements made by the candidates in the application form must be correct and submit the form before the closing date
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'Apply online'
- Thereafter, the candidates can click on to the relevant link
- Enter all the necessary details
- After submitting the same, the admission procedure will be completed
- Take a printout for future use.
- General/OBC: An application fee of Rs 1000 needs to be paid by the candidates for the registration process
- SC/ST/Physically Disable Persons: The candidates can make the payment of Rs 500 for the registration procedure
- The entrance examination fee for foreign national is US$ 40 or Rs 2640 for the registration procedure