Online application process has begun for Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) admission 2017. Interested candidates can submit their application along with the fee or processing charge before the stipulated time (as mentioned in the official update). Tests for the same will be held in the month of May-June 2017. Application process has begun for various post graduate, graduate, advance diploma, diploma and PG diploma courses.
Candidates should note that the fee/ processing charges must be submitted through online payment mode only.
In addition to this, candidates must submit the qualifying exam marksheet to respective department on or before 19 June 2017.
Online Registration Process
- Go to the official portal of the Office of the Controller of Examinations AMU (amucontrollerexams.com)
- Click on the link displaying, 'Online Forms For Deptt./ Non-Test Courses'
- Go to the list of courses displayed
- Click on the application submission link
- Enter correct and functional email as well as mobile number for receiving the username and password
- Log in to the application form
- Fill the form correctly
- Submit the form
The last date for MSc Home Science, Agriculture (Entomology, Plant Pathology, Microbiology), MTech (Agr. Proc. & Food Engg.) and Master of Agribusiness Management is 10 April 2017.