The Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad has invited applications for admission to full-time and part-time Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Science (MSc), Master of Science Technology (MScTech) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) for the session 2017.
Interested candidates can check out the educational qualification and other details below:
- MTech programme: The candidates should have a degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
- MSc\MScTech programme: The candidates should have obtained a Bachelor's of Science (BSc) degree from a recognised university or institute.
How to apply:
- The eligible candidates can apply through the official website, ismdhanbad.ac.in
- General: An application fee of Rs 2,000 needs to be paid by the candidates for the registration procedure.
- SC/ST/PC: Candidates can make the payment of Rs 1,000 for the registration procedure.The payment should be done through online mode.
The selection procedure consists of:
- GATE score
- NET rank
- Qualify in IIT(ISM) JRF Entrance Examination (JRFEE)
- B.Tech from IITs in respective discipline with OGPA/CGPA 8.5 and above
Commencement of online application:
- MTech programme: March 10
- PhD programme: March 20
Last date for the submission of application:
- MSc\MScTech programme: April 11
- MTech\PhD programme: April 20
- 3year MTech programme: June 26