The Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE), Pune has released an admission notification inviting applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for its three-year Bachelor of Science (BSc) and two-year Master of Science (MSc) in Economics for the academic year 2017.
- BSc programme: The candidates interested in applying for this programme should have passed class 12 or equivalent course, in any discipline from any recognised board/council/ university, with a minimum of 50 per cent marks for general (open) category and 45 per cent marks for students of SC and ST category.
- Candidate must register for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET).
- MSc programme: The candidates interested in applying for this programme should be graduates from any statutory university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Students appearing for final year examinations can apply.
- BSc programme: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their SET scores. The institute will conduct a personal interaction (PI) and writing ability test (WAT) for the shortlisted students. The short-listed candidates will get a call for the PI-WAT.
- MSc programme: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to Apply:
The candidates are required to apply at the official website, www.sse.ac.in .
- The last date of online registration for SET is April 13.
- SET Test will be conducted on May 6.
- The last date for online/offline payment for SSE (for BSc programme) is May 17.
- The last date for online/offline payment for SSE (for MSc programme) is April 30.