Manipal University (MU) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for admission into various Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes for the academic session 2017.
List of Undergraduate programmes:
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor in Perfusion Technology
List of Master Degree courses:
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- MLIS (Lateral)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Masters of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (MASLP)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Doctor of Medicine (DM)
- Master of Public Health (MPT)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Bachelor programmes:All the candidates interested in applying for Bachelors' degree programmes, need to be intermediate (class 12) from a recognised state board/university.
MSc programme: Candidates interested in applying for this course need to possess a degree in Bachelor of Science (BSc) with a minimum of 50 per cent aggregate from a recognised university/institute.
MA programme: Candidates interested in applying for this courses need to possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university/institute with a minimum of 50 per cent aggregate.
Master of Public Health: Candidates applying for this course need to possess a Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Allied Health, and Life Science from a recognised university/institute with a minimum 60 per cent aggregate.
For more details, all the candidates can check the official notification available at http://manipal.edu/
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination or entrance test conducted by the university.
Candidates need to pay Rs 600 for each application and Rs 1400 for entrance examination (selected courses only).
How to apply:
Candidates need to apply at http://manipal.edu/
Applicants are advised to fill in all the details in a prescribed format
BSc programme: June 10, 2017
BA programme: March 21, 2017
MSc programme: June 1, 2017
MA programme: March 21, 2017.