Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has extended the last date for applying for Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017 to March 8, 2017. Similarly, the deadline for paying fee has also been extended to March 10, 2017. Earlier, the last date for applying online for the CET was February 27, while the last day to pay the fee was March 2, 2017.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is held every year for admission to Engineering, Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Technology, Architecture and scores of other courses across colleges for the seats that fall within the share of the state government.
- Visit the official website of KEA -http://kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on CET 2017 - UG online application
- Read instructions for online submission of application form from information bulletin
- Click on ‘New User? Click Here to Register’
- Login using user id and password created during registering
- Fill in the details carefully
- Click on ‘save and next” button’
- Attach the scanned copies of required documents
- Click on Save and next button
- Take a printout and check your details again
- Give declaration after reading details carefully
- Pay KCET application fees via e-challan
- Candidates’ application id and password will be displayed on screen and sent through email
- Submit the KCET application forms along with the enclosures (as instructed)
- Keep a copy of the application form for future references
The CET-2017 examination is scheduled to be held on May 2 and 3. The Kannada language test will be held on May 4 in Bangalore for Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates.