The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has invited applications for admission into Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Design (M.Des), Master of Management (M.Mgt), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), integrated Ph.D and M.Tech by research programmes for the academic session 2017.
M.Des programme: The candidates should have acquired a Bachelor's degree in Architecture/Design from a recognised university or institute.
PG programme: The candidates should have obtained a Bachelor's degree in physics/chemistry/ mathematics/ statistics/ computer science/ electronics from a recognised university or institute.
Research programme: The candidates must have a Master's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute.
How to apply:
The eligible andidates can apply through the official website, iisc.ac.in
The selection procedure will be done on the basis of their performance in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2015, GATE 2016.
- Last dates for online submission of application: March 24
- Last date for receipt of printed version of Sponsored/ERP applications: March 31
- Last date for updating the following NET Results online: April 17
Date of aptitude test/interview:
- MTech programme: April 17 to April 19
- MDes programme: April 20 to April 21
- MMgt programme (Group discussion and interview): 17-19 April
- MTech programme (sponsored from ISRO, NAL, BARC etc): May 17
- MTech programme (sponsored from Defence & DRDO): May 18 to May 19
Interview for research programme:
- Integrated Ph.D programme: May 31 to June 2
An interdisciplinary program in Bioengineering; Energy; Mathematical Sciences and Nanoscience & Engineering; Water Research; Cyber-Physical Systems: June 3 and June 4
Interview for research programme: June 5 to June 9