The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for admission to integrated Master of Science Doctor of Philosophy (MS PhD) programme for the academic session August 2017.
All the eligible candidates are requested to apply through prescribed format latest by March 3.
All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a Bachelor's degree in science and related areas from a recognised university/institute with at least 60 per cent in aggregate or at least 6.0 on a scale of 10).
For more details on eligibility criteria, all the candidates are requested to check the official notification available at www.iisermohali.ac.in
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the following national-level qualifying examinations:
- Rank in JEST examination for Physics
- NBHM Masters or PhD scholarship for Mathematics
- DST INSPIRE fellowship or KVPY scholarship
- Rank in IIT JAM for the chosen specialization
All the candidates need to check the official website (www.iisermohali.ac.in)
How To Apply:
- Log on to the website, iisermohali.ac.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
Last date for online application: Friday, March 31, 2017.