The application form for Gujarat administrative and civil service exam is now available at the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. All those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can visit the same and complete the registration process. The recruitment is being done for 335 posts (class 1 and 2) in various departments.
The last date for registering for the exam is March.
- Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector/ Deputy District Development Officer: 40
- Deputy Superintendent of police: 28
- District Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 7
- Superintendent Prohibition & Excise: 2
- Assistant Commissioner Tribal Development: 6
- Mamlatdar: 69
- Section Officer (Sachivalay): 96
- Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission): 3
- Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat): 3
- Taluka Development Officer: 8
- Assistant Distinct Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 22
- District Inspector Land Record: 8
- Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply: 15
- Govt. Labour Officer: 7
- Tribal Development Officer: 21
Those interested in applying should be holing a post graduate degree with at least 55 per cent marks in any field from any of the university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State. The candidates should possess knowledge of computer application and adequate knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi, and English.
The age of the candidates should not exceed 28 years and should be minimum 21 years. Relaxation will be provided as per the government norms.
How to Apply
Interested, eligible candidates are required to apply at the official website www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in