The COMEDK UGET 2017 application process has begun on the official website, https://www.comedk.org. The last date to fill in the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) application process is April 20.
COMEDK UGET 2017 is held annually to provide admission to all eligible applicants into the 150 participating engineering colleges.The entrance examination will be online computer based.
All the candidates interested in applying need to be Class 12 pass from a recognised state board/university/ institute with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as a compulsory subject with minimum 45 per cent.
Moreover, SC, ST and OBC candidates will get 5 per cent relaxation in marks.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website, comedk.org
- Applicants will have to register themselves by filling in their name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number and unique ID number
- Then, user ID and password will be sent to the registered email address
- Log in with your id
- Fill in all the details in prescribed format
- Upload photograph, signature and his/her father's signature
- Select your preferred test centres for the examination
- Pay the required fee
- Submit the application
- Take print out of the same for future reference
Final date for application: April 20
Examination date : May 14