Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) on Monday released the preliminary answer keys of final written exam for filling vacancies for the posts of Sub Inspector (SI Civil), Reserve Sub Inspector of Police, Deputy Jailor and Assistant Matron (Prisons).
Steps to check the answer keys:
- Go to the official website of APSLPRB
- Click on the links for keys (of paper III and IV) in the latest news section
- A pdf page containing the answer keys will be displayed (Separate for paper III and paper IV)
- Download the answer keys on your computer and take a printout
- The answer keys are for all the four set of question papers (A,B,C,D) for both Paper III and paper IV.
APSLPRB has also released a write-up about the exam and how to raise objections to the answer keys on the board’s website. Candidates must go through the write-up before raising the objections. A prescribed format for raising objections and the email address for sending the objection has been given in the write-up.
The results of the examination will be announced by March 15.