The procedure for admissions in government, private, aided, unaided and minority colleges affiliated to the Mumbai University (MU) will start from June 1, 2017. The pre–admission online enrolment form for 2017-18 will be available on mum.digitaluniversity.ac from June 1, 2017 from 11 am.Students can apply in multiple colleges for multiple courses and can buy the admission forms from the college. Students should take the hard copy of application form and submit it to the college with scanned photograph and have the copy of the mark sheet of 10th and 12th standard.
This year,students seeking admission in a degree college [except autonomous institutes] will have to register on the University of Mumbai portal before applying to colleges. Under the guidelines, students applying for undergraduate courses at colleges affiliated to the university will have to go through a mandatory pre-admission registration from June 1 to June 16.
How to apply
- Visit mum.digital university.ac link to redirect Online ‘Mumbai University Pre-Admission Online Registration 2017-18’
- Register on by providing the basic registration information. Applicant will be provided a Username and password on registered email ID and mobile number
- Log in to fill the application form
- Upload the photo and signature. Fill the complete profile
- Submit the application form and get print out confirmation code in the system
- Select the first year course. Select the affiliated colleges for the course. Select the required documents to be attached
- Take the print out of the submitted pre-registration application form
Once applicant have filled the application form successfully and apply, he/she will have to submit the printout of application form along the necessary documents to every college.
- Sale of Forms : From May 31 to June 15 (On college working days)
- Online link to remain open from June 1 to June 16
- Submission from June 16 to June 22 (till 4pm)
- First merit list : June 22, (5pm)
- Verification of documents: June 23
- Payment of fees: June 27 and June 28 (Up to 4.30pm) (On working days)
- Second Merit List : June 28 (5pm)
- Verification of documents: June 29
- Payment of fees: June 30 and July 1 (Up to 4.30pm)
- Third and final Merit List: July 1 (5pm)
- Verification of Documents: July 3
- Payment of fees: July 4 and July 5 (Up to 5pm)
The students can also contact the helpline number 932 6552525 for any queries.